Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is all this crap about?

Welcome weary internet surfer, you have found your destiny, you have found your Mecca, you have found a place that sucks a little less than other sites. I am El Golden Stallion, co-founder of Pubfilms.com and like you a movie enthusiast.

My special qualifications include; in order of importance, interpretive Rollerblade skating runner-up 1992 (Class AA-Arizona Chapter), MS Read-a-thon Champion 1982 (Elledalaun Elementary) and Flag Football MVP (Turkey Bowl 2002). Eventhough, I may have had extraordinary experiences in my life that are not common place, I dont wish you to feel like I dont know what it is like in the real world. Yes, I have had my ups, but I'll have you know they have been tempered by some downs.

So pull up a log, grab a stick, put a marshmallow on the end and warm it in the fire of my above average intellect. Together lets discover some movies, lets talk about what is going on in Hollywood and lets become like the five Lions of Voltron, united deadly, apart, somewhat deadly.
I get to be the Red Lion though.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious post! What a great blog starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, you are so entertaining with your writing. I love that you have started a blog and I can't wait to see what you post. Talented, talented! But I'm not prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veeeeedy Interesting! Hated Yes Man! Love 3-D and have seen them all going back to the 1953 year of 3-D. The process was as good back then with polaroid glasses as today. Won't see any of the fantasy movies as they are all about manipulation and zombie out the brain. You are clearly overqualified given your background. Will see the Hanks film because it will engage the brain. Harry Potter sucks so big that the world is at risk of imploding. The Ghosts of..... is another flimsy piece updated to no avail. McConaghy has little talent and one act. Perhaps next summer?

    ReplyDelete